BSNL announces 25% cashback for these customers
– Login to the BSNL Broadband connection.
– Agree to subscribe to the scheme
– Once you agree a new window will open
– Enter Service ID (Landline or FTTH broadband Number) along with CAPTCHA
– Enter the OTP you receive on your registered mobile number
– Enter OTP and press validate
– Verify your details for the existing plan and proposed annual plan
– If you wish to change the plan for 25% cashback click on submit. Click on cancel in case no change is required.
– You will get a message on the screen with change request number once the order is created.
This 25% cashback will be given only as credit to customers’ account only when the invoice, in which annual plan is billed, is paid by the customer.
This credited amount can be used by customers for further availing more services from BSNL including payment of future bills. If the BSNL subscribers change plan to lower rental plan or disconnects the service before tenure of rental option, then a debit with an equivalent amount as of cashback will be posted.
Notably, BSNL users can create a request to change the plan once a month only. In case a request to change the plan is already in progress, new request will not be accepted.