Get Instant E-PAN For Rs 50-This Is How It Works
Government of India has made the PAN card a necessity for all the citizens, and this document is mandatory for many operations, such as tax filing, bank account opening and what not. But as all the government procedures go for obtaining any document, getting a PAN card is no exception.
Get Instant ePAN: A Step-by-step Guide :-
If you want to get en ePAN card, follow this process:
- First, apply for the said ePAN here.
- Next, there will be an option that says, ‘Apply for new PAN card (Form 49A).’
- After the next webpage opens, click on the ‘digital mode’ for getting an ePAN instantly. This mode doesn’t require you to submit any physical copies of any documents. Also, the application form will be signed by using an Aadhaar based eSignature or digital signature.
- Be sure that your Aadhaar card is linked to your current mobile phone number, as an OTP will be sent to that number for KYC purposes.
- You will also be required to upload an image of your signature and a recently clicked photograph is necessary as well.
This platform does not ask for any DOB proofs, or address proofs. The ePAN is created by using the information that is available on the Aadhaar card, and hence make sure all the information on your Aadhaar card is correct.
Also, remember that if there is any mismatch in the data, your application can get rejected.
Get Your PAN Reprinted Only For Rs. 50: Here’s How :-
If your PAN card is damaged or lost, here is an easy and simple way through which you can recover the PAN card by reprinting it. You just have to log on to the NSDL or the UTIITSL website, and click on the ‘Reprint PAN card’ option. You will have to provide your permanent account number, Aadhaar number, and date of birth……….Read More>>