How to transfer your money from PF Account
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has introduced an online system to facilitate transfer claims and withdrawals for its members. With this facility, these employees can easily transfer their EPF balance online to a new employer when they change their job.
Once an employee submits EPF transfer request, the employer has to verify the member details and approve it. They have to then submit the request online through EPFO portal. The employees should read details regarding the transfer process in details on the EPFO portal. The employers have to approve and submit the details of the employee after they claim.
There are certain criteria which an employee has to follow in order to transfer the EPF online.
Here is how to transfer EPF online:
1. The employees should visit EPFO official website – epfindia.gov.in
2. Thet have to LogIn using UAN and password
3. The candidates have to go to “Online Services” tab on the Home page and select “Transfer Request” to generate an online transfer request
4. The candidate has to click on “Transfer Request”. Here verify personal details like EPF number, date of birth and date of joining.
5. Now, go to “Step 1” and put details of the previous employer. Select previous employer or present employer
6. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Once you authenticate your identity, the request will be submitted and an online filled-in form will be generated. The employee have to sign the form and send it to the present or previous employer….Read more>>